Valid from __.__.2020
(registry code 16487719) address Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kristiine linnaosa, Keemia tn 4, 10616, Estoniahereinafter Surge Socials processes Users’ Personal Data and is applicable to any person who uses, has used or has expressed intent to use the Services of
Surge Socials and/or Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Agreement - service agreement concluded with the Merchant, i.e. our client.
- Cookie(s) - small pieces of information stored by the Visitor’s browser on the hard disk of the computer of any other device of the Visitor.
- Personal Data - means any information whichSurge Socials
directly relates to you (a legal or natural person or an organization legally engaged in business activities or any other business). In particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, date of birth, contact information, location
data, an online identifier etc. Processing may be done manually or using automated systems.
- Processing means any operation carried out with Personal Data (collection, recording, storing etc.).
- Visitor - is any person using the Services of Surge Socials
- Website - surgesocials.com.
- The content of Personal Data we Process
Surge Socials (incl. emails, phone calls, etc.) and to your use of the Website and Services and establishes the policy on which Personal Data will be processed by
- Surge Socials may process any information submitted, shared or exchanged to provide the Services.
Surge Socials collects information by email, phone calls or by questionnaire or any other means. Some information may also be collected via automatic means, e.g. Cookies.
Surge Socials may also collect information from third parties. Surge Socials
shall do all that is reasonably possible to ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data that Surge Socials has collected.
- Surge Socials processes Personal Data only if it has your consent to do so, or if it is necessary for providing you the Services, or
Surge Socials has the legitimate interest to do so, or if it is required by applicable legislation.
- Surge Socials mainly processes data to comply with applicable laws, regulations and instructions, to manage the relationship between
Surge Socials and you, to provide additional Services, to prevent illegal activities and misuse of the Service and Website, to ensure to quality of the Service and Website, etc.
- You are required to provide your real name, address, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as other information as required by applicable laws and regulations. You can also choose to fill in additional information. By providing the previously mentioned information you understand and agree to that
Surge Socials, will access your Personal Data (including but not limited to mobile phones, electronic mail, etc.) to send you relevant notices and other commercial electronic information to provide you with new Services and opportunities.
Surge Socials will not share your Personal Data without your previous consent unless, we are legally obliged to.
- Surge Socials collects some of the information automatically. Information that is collected automatically is associated with your use of the Services and/or the Website.
Surge Socials may collect information (incl. IP address, operating system, browser ID, location, language settings, demographic information, Personal information, and other information about the interaction of you and the Website) about your usage or the Service and/or the Website.
Surge Socials may use authorised processors and Services provided by third parties to collect and process data.
- In order to ensure the safety of your use of the Services and the Website and to continuously improve the quality of service, Surge Socials
will record and keep
information about your login and use of the Service and the Website, but
Surge Socialsundertakes not to provide such information to any third party (unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties, or other laws and regulations).
- Surge Socials will keep tight security of all the complete comprehensive statistics regarding identity data of
Surge Socials users and will not use and/or disclose them for sale and reward. Surge Socials
reserves the right to transmit the Personal Data to law enforcement institutions, state authorities and financial institutions if it should be required to comply with valid laws.
- Disclosure and transfer of Personal Data
Surge Socials only processes your Personal Data on your consent, if there is a legitimate interest to process data or if it is required by valid legislation. In order to provide you with a more efficient service, you agree that
Surge Socials shall have the right to provide your registered information which you have furnished to Surge Socials
Surge Socials does not disclose or provide your information to third parties except in the following cases:
- with your explicit authorization;
- only to disclose your Personal Data in order to provide you with required products and/or Services;
- according to the provisions of applicable laws and regulations;
- in accordance with the instruction and requirements of applicable laws
and Authorities etc;
- for the maintenance of [company name] legitimate rights and interests;
- to verify the authenticity of the identity of you or your representative company.
- Retention of Personal Data
After the expiration of the Personal Data storage period, we shall anonymize or permanently erase your Personal Data.
Surge Socials places on your device only a session-ID cookie. The cookie is used to ensure that the source of a request to a server is the same as the one through which log-in occurred. Cookies allow us to recognize whether you have used the Service before and it helps us to store your preferences and other information.
Most of the web browsers allow Cookies. Without fully allowing Cookies, not all of the functions of the Website are available to a Visitor. The allowing or prohibiting Cookies and other similar technologies shall be under the control of a Visitor via the settings of the Visitor’s own web browser. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including turn off their acceptance by your device, through their settings’ preferences. However, if you turn off the ability of your device to accept cookies, you may lose access to this Website and the Services provided via it.
If you prefer that your Personal Data will not be Processed on our Website, you can activate the private browsing feature of your web browser.
If you access this Website without changing your browser settings, Surge Socials
will assume that you agree to receive the cookies whichSurge Socials or third parties place into your device when you use this Website.